1. ATV/Snowmobile

    New and/or transferred recreational vehicles are registered in Hardin County. ATV and snowmobile registrations expire on December 31st of each year.

  2. Boat

    All boats, including canoes and kayaks larger than 13 feet, must be registered in Iowa.

  3. Motor Vehicle

    There are several ayment options are available to you when paying your Hardin County Motor Vehicle Renewal Registration.

  4. Tax Sale

    The annual tax sale is held the third Monday in June. The registration deadline is approximately 1 week prior to the sale. The registration fee for a tax bidder is $25.

  5. To Vote

    To vote in Iowa, you must be registered to vote for local, school, state, and federal elections.